Warner Theatre

Built by the Warner Brothers Studios and originally opened in 1931 as a movie palace – was described then as “Connecticut’s Most Beautiful Theatre.”

The Warner reopened as a performing arts center in 1983 and an $8,700,00 restoration of the art deco main theatre was completed in 2002. Today the Warner is the largest performing arts center in Northwest Connecticut. Events such as concerts, professional touring dance, movies, opera, community theatre, debates, dance recitals and high school graduations often take place here.

Click here to learn more.